Friday, December 3, 2010

Ultramarines Movie Update + Exclusive Clip


Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!  Got an email today from Codex Pictures and apparently everything has been straightened out and they plan to begin shipping next week.  Personally I am stoked.  It is a crappy situation and it sucks but I have to say I am really happy about how Codex Pictures handled the whole thing.  There were daily updates on their website and I got several emails updating me on the anticipated ship date.  And by the way, Bols put up an exclusive clip from the movie on their Youtube channel today.  If you haven't seen it check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Download Deskgram for free. Deskgram helps you to upload photos and videos to Instagram from your PC.

    ReplyDelete