Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a..........goldfish?!?

Why GW? Why? You can kick so much ass. The drop pod. The Valkyrie. The new skaven characters. The entire dark eldar range. And then this.  What the hell happened?  Was Jes Goodwin on vacation?  Is this part of your outreach program for the aerodynamically challenged?  I've read tons of stuff from other people and I had to put in my 2 cents.  There are individual parts of this model that look good on their own, but when you put it all together it just doesn't work.  It looks like it would drop like a rock, the wings are all wrong, the las-cannon turret looks like an after thought, and you'd shoot your own guys in the back with mutli-meltas.  I think there is great potential for some good conversions based on this kit however and I can't wait to see what people come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment